Monday, May 6, 2013

I Have a Third Book!

Just wanted to let everyone know that my third book ... I mean I guess it's a monograph (finally I get to use my favorite Sherlockian word) is available now.

Pitch 101, Or Writing Effective Pitches And Queries is now available for $4.99 You'll learn how to deconstruct pitches that don't work, re-tool them and build queries that make people take notice. You'll learn the components to a query, and how you can tailor them to suit your needs. It's a practical guide with hands-on advice, not just a thick book for your shelf that intimidates you or obfuscates the process of querying.

If you're keeping track, that means I have two '101 series' books available: Character 101, and now Pitch 101. Yes, there are other 101 series books in the pipeline -- my in-person and online writing workshops now include what will become Plot 101 and Book Marketing 101. I don't have a timetable yet for their release, but Plot will be released, then I'll probably do a compilation volume and put out Book Marketing 101.

If you've purchased the book, please consider writing a review.

Happy writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment