Sunday, October 28, 2012

Metatopia Panels, Part 1

I've got part of my schedule for the upcoming Metatopia Game Design Conference aka John's One Year Anniversary In Heavy Duty Game Design.

Friday Night 11pm - 12am (in the Cairo Room) How To Work With An Editor -- where Amanda Valentine, Brian Engard and I will be talking about how to build and cultivate the best writer-to-editor relationship possible.

Saturday Night 7pm-8pm (in the Headquarters A room) The Writing Workshop -- where I'll be talking about the 4 -ations of the creative process as well as other topics of writing. Questions of course will be answered.

I don't know the rest of my schedule yet, but I can tell you I'll be around Friday night and all day Saturday at the conference.

I'm so looking forward to this. I hope to see many of you there.

Happy writing, and good luck in the coming storm. Be safe. Stay dry. Rock on.

**when I get more schedule information, I'll add a Part 2**

No comments:

Post a Comment