Sunday, September 30, 2012

Post 110 - Audio blog!

I audioblog now! You can hear Episode 1 at Soundcloud:

http://soundcloud.com/john-adamus/episode-1-why-im-not-blogging

Yes, it's not perfect, but I wasn't trying for perfect. I just wanted to see if I could do it, and I did. Go me!

There will be other audio posts...because frankly, the hardest part there was downloading the Audacity software to record it. I already had the mic and headset and all the encoders. Like so many other things, this was something I had been putting off for a variety of reasons (read: excuses and fear), but I'm so glad I did it. (hashtag - pride)

If you want me to do more, leave a comment (either here or there). If you want me to go back to just text, say so.

You're awesome, and I hope you had a great weekend.

Happy writing.